Sunday 15 January 2012

Always on sundays

Hi loves,

today I wanted to start something new on my blog which I've seen over at the blog Innen & Außen by Paddy and Me. It was a few month ago that I started to read their blog and besides the really good stuff about make-up and a bit fashion I love this sunday category. So I hope you will also like it! 

Seen Psych
Read The Awakening by Kate Chopin and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Heard Ellie Goulding "Bright Lights" <3
Done a long walk at the beach and visited the Maritime Museum of Aberdeen
Eaten Pink cupcakes
Drunk Cider + Tea
Thought about the exams :(
Been happy about the long walk at the beach.
Annoyed about myself.
Wished that my sister finds a flat.
Bought nothing because I have to save my money :(...
Clicked my favourite blogs

Good night, lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment