Thursday 12 January 2012

It's pink!!

Hi loves,

unfortunately I couldn't manage to take 12 photos of this day so that there is no 12 of 12 on my blog (I'm sad myself). The reason was that most of the day I was reading the same book which I need for my exam preparation - not very interesting to take more than one photo of that! But Steffi and I searched for some distraction this afternoon and decided to bake some rasperry & vanilla cupcakes (it was a baking mix). Here are some pictures for you:


Little princess' dreams come true!


Waiting for the cupcakes to get ready...


... and the finished rasperry-vanilla cupcakes!! They are sooooo damn cute!

Because food is always a good thing to talk about, here's what we ate for dinner:


Send you some pink princess' dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment