Thursday 12 January 2012

I'm back

Hey lovelies,

I'm so sorry for being too lazy and chaotic to write any new blog entry. The last one was exactly one month ago so that I feel quite ashamed :(. I really try to change that for the future!

I was at home in Germany for 3 weeks and all startet with a big surprise for my parents because Steffi and I made it back home one day earlier than planned before. Those faces when I arrived... fantastic! The week before christmas was kind of busy with all kinds of preparations - my all-time favourite is wrapping presents. Mostly I put a lot of effort in it and have fun making them as nice as possible - I don't mind that they are ripped open too fast, I mean it's for the beauty under the christmas tree, no?

I also did some handcraft stuff like this star:


Christmas itself was wonderful and hilarious. We met with the whole family, had lots of fun, very good food and all were in a perfect mood. Christmas in my family is all about being together, laughing, cuddling, being loud and chaotic - exactly the way it has to be for me!!

This year I got a bunch of presents from my wishlist. One was an iPod nano touch which needed a selfmade little bag as protection:


Sorry for the bad photo quality but it was very difficult to get a good one done.

During the time at home I met my most important friends and had perfect times with them. Often you don't really know who or what is important but when you were away for quite a long time you appreciate people who really deserve your friendship and love!

Last but not least it was my birthday last week which my darling, my sister and I started at a small bistro having a delicious breakfast. In the afternoon we were lazy. The day ended with a good dinner together with my sister, playing Wii and laughing a lot!

My birthday dinner:


I hope you liked those few impressions from my time at home. Last sunday we returned to Aberdeen, we have to study for the exams in two weeks and at the end of this month I'll be back at Germany!

Today's also 12 of 12 which means there will be a second blog entry!!!

See ya later, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment