Saturday 10 December 2011

"Freedom and Whisky go together" (Robert Burns)

Scotland and Whisky is the same as Germany and Beer. No wonder that you can find distilleries everywhere in this country and although I don't like to drink Whisky I visited the Knockdhu Distillery together with the International Society of our University. I must admit that I cannot remember anything they told us (found it very difficult - if you're interested in the process of how to produce Whisky ask google ;)) so that I can only show you the impressions I got on this trip. Have fun!

 


No, that's no Whisky yet.





The distilleries own "guard"-dog :).




See ya, my lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is takashi. I'm Japanese.
    I am interesting celtic culture&whisky distillery.
    thanks your nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete