Thursday 13 October 2011

Loch Ness II - Urquhart Castle

As promised you now get the second post about our Loch Ness Trip last Saturday. We also went to Urquhart Castle which is actually, like most of the Scottish Castles, a ruin but different than Dunnottar Castle (see this Post) it lies in a valley directly at the shores of Loch Ness therefore it is easy to reach. For me the most annoying thing was that there were masses of tourists which is clear because of the legends around Loch Ness. However it was nice to see, so I will not keep back the photos! Have fun watching them:



First sight on the Castle.





As I told you: Masses of tourists!


You might have noticed that I like such kinds of photos :).



We didn't climb that tower because lots of people were waiting in front of it to go up.



Bye, Bye!

Hope you liked the few pictures I could show you!

See u later!

No comments:

Post a Comment