Wednesday 12 October 2011

12 of 12 (october 2011)

This post is inspired by two blogs and their writers - I really adore them: Bine of was eigenes and Caro of Draußen nur Kännchen. It's a photo action invented here, where blogger post 12 photos of what they were doing at the 12th of each month. I like to read all those posts each month on other blogs so that I knew if I would ever have a blog on my own I will join this event and now time has come! Caro has a list on her blog of all bloggers who take part in it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and also that my photos will be better the more I practice :)!!


Getting everything ready for taking a shower, needed to wait because the cleaning lady was in the bathroom.


While waiting I prepared the reading stuff for today. 


And after seeing that chaos I decided to clean-up too.


Let's go whole hog!


Writing some postcards.


A very late but tasty breakfast together with Steffi. 


Looks yummie? Yeah it's for our selfmade Pizza tonight!!


  Because of too much stuff to read for University I have to enjoy this nice weather from inside :((.


Preparing some things for the Romanticism-Course tomorrow.


Manicure!


Reading Moby Dick for North American Literature and drinking tea - very English :)!


 Now waiting for my darling to call....

Hope you liked it! Tonight we're going to make Pizza with the boys of Matthias flat (he is one guy from our German university). Will be fun!

See u later, guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment